Adult Course Information
Payment must be paid in full at time of registration and signing of the contract.
Payment methods accepted: Cash, money order, credit card, or debit card.
As of March 1, 2010, anyone age 18 through 24 who does not have a valid driver license from another state or country must complete an approved driver education course and a driving skills test to become a licensed driver in Texas.
Behind the Wheel Instruction Information
- The student must have a valid driver’s permit.
- Appointments: The school reserves the right to either reschedule an appointment or to make available to the student an alternate instructor or automobile in the event of inclement weather, mechanical breakdown, illness or termination of instructor or any other factors beyond our control.
- No Show Fee: Once the student has agreed to the appointment, the time will be written on a schedule located in the lobby. The student is expected to drive with their permit at the appointed time. If the student needs to cancel, we must have at least 48 hours advance notice of cancellation or the student will be charged a NO SHOW FEE of $50.00
- Texas Driver’s Handbook
- Documents needed for Adult Learner’s License application
- You may download this brochure for information to assist you in determining which documents you may need to meet certain requirements for the Learner’s License application.