How to Dismiss a Ticket:
- Contact the court and request to take a defensive driving course. The court fee will need to be paid at the time of the request.
- Request a copy of your driving record. Click Here to order your driving record.
- Once the court approves the defensive driving course, you have 90 days to take the course and submit all of your materials to the court.
- Register, pay, and take defensive driving.
- Within 2 weeks of completing the course, two certificates will be mailed to you. One is the “court copy” and the other is the “insurance copy”.
- Mail (we recommend you send it by certified mail) or take your (1) driving record and (2) defensive driving “court copy” certificate to the court.
How to Pre-Register for Class:
- Download this Pre-Registration FORM and fax to 254-526-1028 or scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to provide the information requested on the form twice.
- When you arrive for class, be sure to arrive 30 minutes early and remember to bring:
- Your driver’s license
- The county, judge’s name, and city as listed on your citation
- Cash, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or Debit Card for $30.00
You can click on the “Pre-Register” button below and register online